Torre Grande 

3.3 (4 ratings)
  • 39° 54' 16" N, 8° 29' 41" E / See on the map

Characteristics

  • Anchor
    Allowed
  • Mooring buoys
    Unavailable
  • Anchor stern to
    Unavailable
  • Lines ashore
    Not necessary

Type of seabed

  • Seaweed

Protection against wind & swell

64% — Protection score
Sunny
22°C
26°C
Wind
  • Speed : 3 knots
  • South East (123°)
Swell
  • Height : 0.6 m
  • North (9°)

Reachable by dinghy

  • Beach
    Available
  • Snack
    Unavailable
  • Water
    Unavailable
  • Dock
    Available

User reviews (4 ratings)

  • Patrick/Sophie
    Patrick/Sophie — 09/06/2019
    Vamos | Sailboat — 11 m

    Access to the port: follow the outer dike from west to east, do not cut between farms if TE close to 2m! In front of the entrance head the sounder is distorted by the seaweed and indicated 1.50 while we calibrate 2m. But we had trouble moving forward! A harbor master's zodiac escorted us to the GO pump and waited to guide us to our location at the visitor dock. Yesterday evening a sailboat was wet in front of the entrance of the port and was a little landed in the mud .... the zodiac of the captaincy also came to help! So that must be a classic problem .... the captaincy has given us a map for the route to follow when we leave. 34 euros early June for 11m

    Accès au port : longer la digue extérieure de l'ouest vers l'est, ne pas couper entre les fermes aquacoles si TE voisin de 2m ! Devant le musoir d'entrée le sondeur est faussé par les algues et indiquait 1,50 alors que nous calons 2m. Mais nous avions du mal à avancer ! Un zodiac de la capitainerie est venu nous escorter jusqu'à la pompe de GO et a attendu pour nous guider ensuite à notre emplacement au quai visiteur. Hier soir un voilier a mouillé devant l'entrée du port et s'est un peu posé dans la boue....le zodiac de la capitainerie lui est aussi venu en aide ! Donc ça doit être un problème classique....la capitainerie nous a donné une carte pour la route à suivre quand nous partirons. 34 euros début juin pour 11m

  • Roland
    Roland — 02/08/2019
    Yomenie | Sailboat — 12 m

    Anchorage in calm weather and sea of oil in 3m in front of the dyke, we slipped 3 times despite the 20m of chain, the wind and the current had decided to make us watch during the night .... as well as the disco on the beach that kept us awake, and gave a sense of rhythm to our nocturnal maneuvers. As we passed Tharros this morning, we noticed that the buoys facing the site had disappeared. Remain those of Cape San Marco is, no boat.

    Mouillage par temps calme et mer d'huile dans 3m en face de la digue, nous avons glissé à 3 reprises malgré les 20m de chaine, le vent et le courant avaient décidé de nous faire veiller durant la nuit....ainsi que la discothèque sur la plage qui nous a tenus éveillés, et donné un sens du rythme prononcé à nos manœuvres nocturnes. Au passage devant Tharros ce matin, nous avons remarqué que les bouées face au site avaient disparu. Restent celles du cap san Marco est, aucun bateau.

  • Peter
    Peter — 17/07/2019
    Bequia | Sailboat — 16 m

    Entry into the harbor, after two attempts (one with the help of a local fisherman), due to ground contact (maximum draft 2.00 m) broken off. Anchorage at 4-6 m depth despite 25 knots wind with 50 m chain well and without swell. Underground mud but good. Distance to the beach is relatively large as it gets flat quickly. When starting, pay close attention to the depth gauge and shut off the Ankabereich beforehand because of Schwoikreis.

    Einlaufen in den Hafen, nach zwei Versuchen (eine mit Hilfe eines einheimischen Fischers), wegen Grundberührung (maximal Tiefgang 2,00 m) abgebrochen. Ankerplatz auf 4-6 m Tiefe trotz 25 Knoten Wind mit 50 m Kette gut und ohne Swell . Untergrundschlamm aber gut greifend. Abstand zum Strand relativ groß, da es schnell flach wird. Beim Anlaufen genau Tiefenmesser beachten und Ankabereich wegen Schwoikreis vorher abfahren.

See more comments >